Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Palin baby mystery

By GottaLaff

No matter how many times I've said I'd rather not get into this, I have had a lot of readers practically beg me to post on the rumors about Sarah Palin and her pregnancy. They have linked me to various sites, so I will link you to them in turn. I will not get into details, I will not speculate or opine, nor will I post photos of her daughter. I will, however, post a the following:

Daily Kos link, for more details. Sullivan has more here.

Trig was born there on April 18, 2008, we are told. Here's the list of births at Mat-Su on that date.


This undated photo provided by the Heath family shows Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin pregnant in Wasilla, Alaska. (AP Photo/Heath Family)

7 months pregnant, 2008.

Now can we please put this to rest until there are actual facts? I've already broken my own rule by posting this, but I did it because I'm getting weary of all the requests. (Eve, this is not about your e-mail, I promise).

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts