Friday, August 29, 2008

Video: Jack Cafferty: Palin is a first term governor in a state with 13 people and some caribou

By GottaLaff



And here are some bonus quotes, kids!

Via an e-mail from Jeff Stein (can't link, I don't know his sources):

Here's another scathing assessment (Republicans are not happy):

I think it's an unserious -- even fairly offensive -- choice. McCain isn't even officially his party's nominee yet, and he's already treating his presumptive office with disdain, and making executive decisions that seem like they've been phoned in or made in a panic.

Don't tell me it's his "brave" choice because she's a woman -- the Republican Party has many women more qualified for the Vice Presidency. I don't agree with them on issues, but they'd be more qualified. This choice is indeed akin to choosing Quayle -- it smacks of choosing someone because they won't get in the way, or because all the other potential candidates were too personally threatening. It's just a bad choice, period.

And from a March 2007article in Alaska Business Monthly:

ABM: We've lost a lot of Alaska's military members to the war in Iraq. How do you feel about sending more troops into battle, as President Bush is suggesting?

Palin: I've been so focused on state government, I haven't really focused much on the war in Iraq.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts