By GottaLaff
Looks like he's about to speak.
"John McCain is a Yes Man."UPDATE: BILL RICHARDSON UP NEXT.
PREVIEW EXCERPTS FROM OBAMA'S SPEECH. A taste:
These challenges are not all of government’s making. But the failure to respond is a direct result of a broken politics in Washington and the failed presidency of George W. Bush."
"But the record's clear: John McCain has voted with George Bush ninety percent of the time. Senator McCain likes to talk about judgment, but really, what does it say about your judgment when you think George Bush was right more than ninety percent of the time? I don't know about you, but I'm not ready to take a ten percent chance on change."There's more. Just follow the links.
He will lay out his economic agenda: “Unlike John McCain, I will stop giving tax breaks to corporations that ship our jobs overseas, and I will start giving them to companies that create good jobs right here in America.
And he say this on foreign affairs: “We are the party of Roosevelt. We are the party of Kennedy. So don’t tell me that Democrats won’t defend this country. Don’t tell me that Democrats won’t keep us safe. The Bush-McCain foreign policy has squandered the legacy that generations of Americans -- Democrats and Republicans – have built, and we are to restore that legacy."
UPDATE: He's still tweaking his script... and he says, by the end of this speech, we'll know what change means. As you can see, and if you followed the links, it's full of policy. They also said, if McCain picks Pawlenty, then they have no squawk with anyone's thin resume. His is reed thin.
UPDATE: Keith says Al Gore expected to give us some red meat. He's good at that. Feed us, Al.
Bite me, Candy:
Camp Obama is stinging over Republican barbs that the stage tonight, surrounded by thousands of spectators, is "the Temple of Obama.""I think"?His campaign manager came out to say GOP has it all wrong — that Obama wanted as many people as possible to be involved in this night because the election is about them. I think. Also gave some hard sell on how to get involved. Obama-ites are all over the place, passing out volunteer cards.