Thursday, August 28, 2008

Post Obama

By GottaLaff

Keith: Tough, crisp speech, cut the crap moment, not the stuff of fiction, the real thing. I'd love to find something to criticize here...anything?

ChrisMatthews: No. I think what he said was about us, and that's why we care about what he said. You take your opponent's best shot, and you throw it back at him. "Whiners... ownership society...celebrity."

As I said in the last post, IN YOUR FACE.

Keith: He took the last 8 years and shouted to America, "Enough!" It was all the specifics that were asked of him.

Chris: He talked about McCain's TEMPERAMENT.

Keith: Do you have the judgment, do you have the temperament... that is taking that message back. That's saying, "ole" and pulling back the red cape.

Chris: He took the litany of the entire RNC point by point and threw it back in their face. This was a strong statement of what McCain has to defeat in November. This will be fought at the highest level of combat. We'll see the best of political skill.

David Gregory: The Dems got what they wanted, the motivation.
This is a changed election. He issued a blueprint to run on: You don't like where you are, I'm about the future, he's about the past.

Andrea Mitchell: He went after McCain's perceived strength. This was the red meat this crowd's been wanting. They were waiting to see if this man is a fighter. ... I don't know how it looked on the screen, but here... It seemed very very personal here on the floor.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts