Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Barack Obama's Big Surprise

By GottaLaff

Keith Olbermann, Chris Matthews react to Joe Biden.

Keith: His Freudian slip resonated the best. The best Freudian slip he ever made.

And out comes Barack Obama. Michelle is qvelling.

Barack: Hello Democrats! ... I want everybody to understand why I'm so excited to have... the whole Biden family with me on this journey to take America back. I think the convention's gone pretty well so far, whaddya think?.... Michelle kicked it off pretty well... If I'm not mistaken, Hillary Clinton rocked the house last night.

And in case you were wondering, Bill Clinton reminded us what it's like when you have a president that puts people first. Thank you, President Clinton.

We're moving to Mile High Stadium tomorrow. Here's why: Change in America starts from the bottom up, and we want to open up the convention to everybody. We want to take America back, I look forward to seeing you there. God bless you, God bless America.

Chris: This is the first time we've had a regular guy from the neighborhood [Biden]. It's very real to a lot of people.

Keith: And even if it's not personally familiar to you, it's a whole lot of them out there. A happy, boisterous family. These pictures are worth the proverbial thousand words, and more.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts