Monday, September 1, 2008

Hey, people! A couple of dollars won't hurt... right?


No seriously, if everyone who stopped by here on a regular basis dropped a fiver in the kitty (PayPal button to the right), Laffy and I could shut up about this.

We don't want to beg, we're doing it because we have to. I have a choice: work the window at Taco Bell or sit here and obsess for ya'll. Which would you rather I do? Hmm?

We work hard to get all the Obama news up as soon as possible, and we do it for YOU! We're going to keep up this pace until BARACK OBAMA IS SWORN IN AS 44th President of the UNITED STATES!!!

We're in the home stretch folks, and Gotta and I are on this thing 24/7. If you could find it in your hearts to drop some coin in the PayPal donation kitty, it would be really, really appreciated.

You in?

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts