Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Chris Matthews: 'Chuck Todd Just Lost His Virginity'

By GottaLaff

I'm trying like crazy to get the video of this little nugget that I viewed live (Blogger no longer loads for me, and YouTube doesn't have it yet). HuffPo has it for now:

Chuck Todd got to ask his first question at a presidential press conference today and Chris Matthews was very excited for him. [...]

After discussing Obama's presser, Matthews sent Todd off with a fond "okay, Chief White House Correspondent for NBC News Chuck Todd, who just lost his virginity I think it's fair to say out there." Todd grinned helplessly, telling Matthews "you're killing me with that YouTube moment. I think Jon Stewart just got his clip for the night."

Between tingles up his leg from Obama, and now references to Chuck Todd's virginity, one continues to question what goes on in Tweety's little round, yellow-tufted noggin.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts