Tuesday, January 6, 2009

VIDEO-- "I met Obama! I met Obama!"

By GottaLaff

Funny, I don't recall anyone acting like this when the Chimpenfuhrer walks by (you'll have to put up with a short ad first):

A day Jacob Begich will never forget:

Monday was a good day to be the young son of Sen.-elect Mark Begich: 6-year-old Jacob had a chance meeting with President-elect Barack Obama.

His dad is in Washington preparing to take office as Alaska's next senator, and they happened to be in a hallway when Obama came walking by.

Jacob shouted Obama's name and the president-elect walked over to greet the Begich family.

Sen.-elect Begich says while a stunned and star-struck Jacob shook hands with Obama, dad took time to thank Obama for his phone call congratulating him the day of his election win.
If acting like a six-year-old is wrong, then I don't wanna be right, because this is exactly what I'd do:
According to Begich the elder, he kept repeating, “I met Obama! I met Obama!”
Talk about a good day...

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts