Monday, October 20, 2008

Gramm-pa McCain draws crowd.... of 15

By GottaLaff


I've said it before and I'll say it again. Shrinkage:
Sen. John McCain stopped in Columbia on Monday afternoon. [...]

A crowd of about 15 people assembled outside the airport's fence to see him descend from the plane. [...]

Florence Phillips was dropping off her daughter at the airport when another of her daughters, Cheryl Daubin, told her McCain was landing. [...]

Phillips, who also saw John F. Kennedy at the Joplin Airport in 1962, said she was upset at the small size of the crowd gathered to see McCain.

McCain campaign volunteer Jane Stuart agreed. In 2000, when then-Republican presidential nominee George W. Bush visited the airport there was a much larger crowd, Stuart said.

Fif-freakin'-teen. I had more people in the delivery room when my twins were born.

H/t: AMERICABlog

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts