By GottaLaff
She got so fed up with him, and she got word that he'd be at the event.
"When something feels right, there was no other consideration."And with that, a commercial break cut them off.
These were real cuffs. I've had actual handcuffs "for quite awhile." [laughs]
For the record, it was not a stunt. You bet I was gonna arrest him. I got it on his right wrist just long enough to... his smirk evaporated. God, was that yummy!
Obviously, I would have done things differently. I lost 15-20 seconds, I could have moved faster. It was important not to be perceived as a physical threat.
I was aware of the laws... It varies state to state.
I am part of Code Pink and I've also been working on impeachment. I've watched him not respond two times to a federal subpoena. It's criminal. If we did that, we'd be in jail.
Yes, I was absolutely within the limits of the law. ... It was just too much, he was waving the red flag by showing up.
It's "a new revolution": Why wouldn't we take this on ourselves? I've been frustrated beyond belief that Pelosi didn't act on impeachment. We have to. At least until we have an emboldened new administration.
Thom Hartmann: I think their day is coming.
The first thing we have to make sure that we don't have this election stolen. We need a good attorney general.
