Friday, October 10, 2008

Pinch me. Then smack him.

By GottaLaff

UPDATE:

After that [the last quote in the post], McCain said of himself that he just thinks he'd be a better President of the the United States." Some in the crowd booed his statement and shouted, "No!"

Justified.

Um, Gramm-pa? Way too little, way too late:

After days of watching in silence, McCain calms the crowd at his Minnesota town meeting.

I want everyone to be respectful. And let’s make sure we are, because that’s the way politics is done in America.”

Tells one supporter who says he’s scared of an Obama presidency: “I have to tell you, he is a decent person, a person that you do not have to be scared [of] as president of the United States.”

After a woman calls Obama an Arab, McCain interrupts to say: “No m’am, He is a decent family man, citizen.”

I'm sputtering. Words like "hypocrite", "nut case", "liar", "smear monger", "wtf", "give me a break" are coming to mind, among many others. Sputter, sputter... with lots of exclamation points and a few of these: $@#%!&&*!

Your turn.

UPDATE:

"We want to fight, and I want to fight, but we will be respectful," McCain said to boos at first. "I want everyone to be respectful," he then said and people began to clap.

In response to a later question he added, "You can be respectful and point out facts," as he called on his supporters to point out facts to their neighbors but be respectful.

After that, McCain said of himself that he just thinks he'd be a better President of the the United States." Some in the crowd booed his statement and shouted, "No!"

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts