By GottaLaff
- “Sarah Palin says, 'You know, I was in second grade when Joe Biden was elected to the United States Senate at age 29,’” he said this afternoon. “That’s true, but she was in sixth grade the last time John had a new idea.”
“You know, the hardest part, I’ve been the youngest everything for so much of my life,” Biden said. “Now I’m the old guy in the campaign. Thank God John McCain’s around.”
“The second oldest,” a local man interrupted.
“He’s still a few years older than I am,” Biden answered.- This is the homogenized election, man. Same thing’s going on in my town of Wilmington, Delaware, [as are] going on in Liberty. … We’ve been dug into a very, very deep hole. Literally. No matter whether you’re a Republican or a Democrat, no matter what your political persuasion. It’s virtually impossible to say things are better off today than they were eight years ago.”
