
Really, you have no idea how much Gotta and I dislike doing this, but with all the hours and energy we put into the blog, sometimes we just need to ask for donations.
I could tell you all of my woes (blah blah blah) or Gotta's, but it doesn't matter. If you feel that we've added something to your experience these past few months and have a few bucks, please consider hitting that PayPal button to the right and dropping a few coins in.
In the past year, this blog (due mostly to the extraordinary presence of Mr Schecter) has really blossomed and become a contender out in the intertubes, and it's ALL, and I mean ALL because you guys keep coming back.
We average 3500 hits a day, and if everyone could drop a fiver in the basket, well, I'd just plotz. That isn't going to happen, but let me say that any help you can give us will really be appreciated.
George Soros never returns my calls.
PS- Thank you very much to those who have contributed. Every bit helps.
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Fundraiser
blog comments powered by Disqus