Friday, April 10, 2009

Chris Matthews Show Makes Some News On Bobby Jindal

By GottaLaff

http://im.rediff.com/us/pix/bobby_jindal.jpg
Here's a juicy little scooperoony:

TVNewser has obtained a partial early transcript from this weekend's, "The Chris Matthews Show." Panelist John Heilemann of New York Magazine relayed an interesting "rumor" about Lousiana Gov. Bobby Jindal:

I was down in New Orleans, and I heard a great rumor that Bobby Jindal, who we were just talking about as a potential presidential candidate for the Republican party, is thinking about giving up the governorship and running for Senate against David Vitter, or for Vitter's seat if Vitter doesn't run. He's got a terrible budget situation down there. He's thrown himself into a Republican primary up in Baton Rouge that he's going to apparently get creamed in. And I think what's interesting is that that tells you that he's got the message that 2012 isn't his year.
Senator Ba-ba-ba-Bobby?

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts