Friday, April 10, 2009

Cheney to skip Bush administration reunion

By GottaLaff

I wonder if they'll wear name tags, like they do at class reunions? "Hi! My name is Condi!":

The New York Times reports that roughly 20 Bush administration all-stars — including Condoleezza Rice, Karen Hughes, and Dan Bartlett — are getting together next week for their first Bush administration reunion.
Hmmm. Someone's name is missing. Think... think. Who's refusing to go to the party? Could it be... "Hi! I'm (a) Dick!":

Not coming to next week’s session is former Vice President Dick Cheney, who in the final days of the administration argued with Mr. Bush about his failure to pardon Mr. Cheney’s former chief of staff, I. Lewis Libby Jr...

Aww, wittle baby Nation of Dick's feewings got hurt? He didn't get his way? That's okay, he won't be missed.

Cheney also broke with the President on a same-sex marriage ban, firing Donald Rumsfeld, overturning Washington DC’s gun ban, and removing North Korea from the list of state sponsors of terror.
Someone jam a pacifier (or a sock) in Nation of Dick's big fat crankypants mouth:


blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts