Thursday, April 9, 2009

Tuh-Weet! What Joe Scarborough Tweets When We're Not Looking edition

By GottaLaff

http://lefteyeonthemedia.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/scarborough-joe.jpg
Tweets from Joe Scarborough:
I couldn't agree with you more. Given a chance to transform our economy, Dems instead revived the Welfare State. Great job, guys.
And then to some Tweeter from Texas who said:
Joe's right, as liberal as I am...we must understand we cant let Obama go wild w/ debt. kudos to JoeNBC I wish more of us would admit it
Joe responded:
I wish more Democrats were like you. But just like Republicans blinded by ideology, D's are proving themselves just as spineless.
He goes on, to another Tweeter:
Bill Clinton did not "create" the surplus. He fought us every step of the way. He also vetoed welfare reform twice.
And to another:
Isn't that something? Democratic partisans are as blind as GOP partisans were under Bush. It is really depressing.
Speaking of depressing, Joe... do you watch your own Tee Vee show?

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts