By GottaLaff
Just keep digging yourself into that hole, Nance:
On MSNBC this morning, McCain adviser Nancy Pfotenhauer asserted that “real Virginia” does not include Northern Virginia:
I certainly agree that Northern Virginia has gone more Democratic. … But the rest of the state — real Virginia if you will — I think will be very responsive to Senator McCain’s message.
So, if Grammps isn't winning over a certain segment of the population, they don't exist. Way to win voters, Nance.
The MSNBC anchor tries to give her some rope, but she just uses it to hang herself. As he said, "Hey Nancy, I'm gonna give you a chance to climb back off that ledge." Hole, rope, ledge, it doesn't matter which method she used. She blew it. FYI:
The Richmond Times-Dispatch reports:By the way, "real voters" won't vote for Gramm-pa.An early October Times-Dispatch poll by Mason-Dixon Polling & Research Inc. showed voters in Southwest Virginia preferred McCain to Obama, 54 percent to 39 percent, with 7 percent undecided. Statewide, recent polls have shown Obama running anywhere from statistically even with McCain to 10 points ahead.