Saturday, October 18, 2008

Joe Biden: "I think other parts of the bathroom are coming."

By GottaLaff


Joe Biden yesterday:

“We cannot be complacent about this, man. You know what these guys are going to do,” Biden said to a crowd of several thousand outside of Las Vegas.

“You know, as that old saying goes, I thought they already threw the kitchen sink, but I think more is to come. I think other parts of the bathroom are coming. I don’t know, man, they’re going up and getting the bathroom sink. So look, we have a lot of reason to be encouraged but it is far, far from over.”

I think that what's inside one part of the bathroom has already hit the fan. Gramm-pa McCain and IWRC* Palin are desperate. Their smear tactics and lies are all they have left:
Sun-Times endorses Barack Obama for president
*"In What Respect, Charlie?"

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts