Thursday, October 16, 2008

Joe Biden's laugh lines

By GottaLaff



Joe's getting warmed up for his appearances on the Ellen de Generes show, and the Tonight Show with Jay Leno:
Biden is on stage in Delaware recently, feeling comfortable at home, into his stump speech, and he starts to recall his debate with Palin, and that, "she was winking at you all." Then, "at least I think it was a debate," he says, dripping with sarcasm. That sets up Palin's line about how she has been paying attention to Biden's speeches since she was in the second grade. Biden counters with, "Well, I guess just like she can see Russia from Alaska, she can see Delaware from Alaska?" The partisan crowd roars with laughter. "She's got great eyesight," he cracked to keep the laughter going. [...]

And so as not to leave John McCain out, Biden finishes up that second-grade joke, by suggesting to Palin that she was probably in the sixth grade "the last time John McCain had a good idea!"
Bada bing!

Hey, anyone seen my F.I.L.? Maybe he's been secretly writing for Joe Biden.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts