Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Picture Says A Thousand Words



Oy. I read somewhere that the "tongue jut" signifies a feeling of "getting away with something" in body language palather.

This is your open thread, I'm sure I'll have more tomorrow.

On a housekeeping note, you can always make a donation thru the PayPal button to the right. Also, if you are thinking of buying anything from Amazon, if you use the links over to the right (for all the books we know you've already bought), just using one of our links to buy anything gets us a couple pennies a transaction. Time to stock up for Christmas!!!

(ps to the person who bought a Kindle thru our link and is buying lots of Kindle book also... THANK YOU!!!)

Pic via.

ADDED- I can't help myself, Kos had this one up. Anyone else notice McCain very awkwardly scrambling about at the end? Oy Oy.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts