Saturday, October 18, 2008

VIDEO: Grandmother sues Gramm-pa McCain for hate speech

By GottaLaff

I love this woman. She truly gets it:


This video is from MSNBC.com, broadcast October 17, 2008.
A Kansas City grandmother is suing John McCain and Sarah Palin for promoting hate speech. Mary Kay Green told KSHB that some statements at McCain campaign rallies terrify her as much as the assassination of John F. Kennedy.

"I know the secret service is on this case, but John McCain and Sarah Palin can stop some of this by a statement that they abhor these death threats and will not tolerate them," said Green.

The 66-year-old civil attorney, a lifelong Democrat, claims in the suit that the McCain campaign has intentionally and recklessly portrayed Barack Obama as a terrorist.

Green said, "You have to take these things seriously."
She'd fit right in at TPC, wouldn't she? I wish there was a way to thank her right up close and personal.

KSHB has more details here.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts