
I'm just going to post a few of the voters reactions, and yes I'm cherrypicking but the more positive ones for McCain ain't all that positive. More here.
“The character of each candidate was more sharply defined – Obama's direct answers, knowledge and more genial manner was in such contrast to McCain's all-over-the-page responses, off-subject jabs, eye-rolling, patronizing smirks, theatric taking-of-offense ... I've voted for McCain in the past, and would never again.”
-- Joellen Gilchrist, 64, Beverly Hills independent
(snip)
“I heard, for the first time, what Sen. McCain's health care plan is. And frankly, I cannot afford to lose my company provided health care. It's one point that really solidified my support for Senator Obama. … One thing I've learned over the course of this campaign is that America deserves the best. The loser should be vice president. I think we would be pretty lucky to have Sen. Obama's eloquence and passion Sen. McCain's experience and values.”
-- Mike Kosh, 38, West Bloomfield independent