Monday, October 13, 2008

The racist solution

By GottaLaff

I'm sorry to do this to you, but get ready:

Now imagine if Obama supporters posted the equivalent of this about IWRC* Palin or Gramm-pa McCain.
It seems like the pushback over this disturbing image made the blogger responsible for nonsense to delete his post.

...but is he remorseful?

Well, it is gone. I'll tell you why. The point of the posting was being lost and the post itself was becoming the story. Which I never wanted to happen.

The point is, I made the far left have a knee jerk reaction. I also gave them something to talk about.

Again, as I stated in the actual posting itself, I never, ever wished any harm come to Obama, at all. I was simply making a point and doing exactly what the left is doing to Sarah Palin.

This is what we're doing to IWRC? Really? Has anyone seen any Democrat anywhere post any graphic images encouraging her murder?

This is what it's come to. The Republican party has self-destructed. It's devolved into a vast stinking garbage heap of malignant bigotry.

Hypocritical Republican pretense of patriotism and flag pins is now reduced to nothing more than fomenting hate and violence. It's despicable, outrageous, and... well, if I had a functioning brain today, I'd come up with something more coherent. At this point, any other words that comes to mind are unprintable.

*"In What Respect, Charlie?"

H/t: Chris

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts