Wednesday, May 14, 2008

MSNBC Confirms John Edwards Will Endorse Obama AT 630p EST

By Paddy



****UPDATE***
Title changed to reflect what Chris Matthews just announced. Link as soon as I get it. 517p est.
Also rumours that Carl Levin will endorse as well here.

Per Marc Ambrinder at the Atlantic-

It's him. He's the endorsement. He didn't give the Clinton campaign a heads up, and most of his senior campaign staff were caught unawares.


Edwards is on his way to Michigan to endorse at a rally in (I believe) Grand Rapids, my old hometown.


These are the kind of surprises I like!!

SuperD Watch: Oklahoma's State Senate President Pro Tempore

He's a superdelegate, and he's endorsed Barack Obama.


and

A big endorsement
The Obama campaign just moved its evening event up to 6:30 for what reporters are being told is a big endorsement.


The rumours I'm seeing are John Edwards, Wes Clark, Jim Webb and Hillary herself (conceding). If you hear any others, leave them in the comments. Here's waiting for 6:30!!

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts