Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Mean Democrats Don't Want To Play With Fox

By Paddy



Just the way he states this says it all. If it's not high school, it's the playground.

THR: How has the presidential campaign been so far? It must be fascinating to have a front-row seat.

Wallace: I would be less than honest if I didn't say that it was quite a frustration in terms of covering the Democratic race because they haven't played with us. Sen. Clinton has been on twice, and that's been great. I certainly feel frustration that Obama has failed to come on.

One, I would like to be able to report and cover him,** and two, there are millions of people who watch the show and the network, and to a certain degree, not that they don't get their news any place else, they are missing an opportunity to hear the guy ask tough but I hope fair questions. There's some frustration with that, no question about it.


**What? You can't cover the race unless everyone comes and sits down with you on Sunday morning and lets you twist their words to your agenda?

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts