By GottaLaff
We need a break, at least I do, and for whatever reason, some of you want to see more of my comic strips. For those of you who didn’t see the first ones, I’ve posted them all here. Plus one you haven’t seen:
(click on all images, to enlarge)
Here are the ones I’ve previously posted. Slow night, so I’m taking liberties.
Backstory: In the ’90s, I drew/wrote my own strip, and a few papers around the country picked it up.
It was about the lonely life of a Beverly Hills latchkey kid named Madonna. She only speaks to her peers, leaving adults to wonder what she’s thinking. Her friends include a drooly, annoying toddler named Floyd, an egocentric tot named Dazzle, Dazzle’s dog Brie, and her own dog, a Shar Pei named Noodles.
I originally created it for a very popular paper out here called “L.A. Parent” with a sizable circulation, and from that, it went to others for about 2 years. Because the target audience was young families, I had to keep it soft and gentle. No edgy snark allowed.
Hope you like it.
