By GottaLaff
How foxed up is this? Paddy linked to a piece over at SFGate earlier that deserves more attention:
There's something creepy going on at Fox, and it's not just the skewed way they choose to report the news. When a woman gets a job on the "fair and balanced" news network, she gets "Foxified." No matter how she looks or how old she is when she signs her contract, these female contributors transform, appearing on our screens strangely clone-like, blonde and so heavily made up they all look around 40.
After 9/11, she was hired by Fox News. The next time I saw her on TV, I only recognized her by her name in the byline.
Now
As Margot Magowan points out, this is not a slam against enhancing one's looks or choosing to work wherever or whenever one wants to. It goes way beyond that. Please go here to read her take and see more before/after photos.
And I still can't figure out why Lis felt it necessary to Fox around with her natural beauty. Beats the Fox outta me.



