Saturday, April 17, 2010

VIDEO: Tea Baggers turn on one of their own for dissing Sarah Palin

By GottaLaff

This is yummier than yummy. On April 15, he Tea Tantrumers threw a Tea Tantrum because a speaker dared-- dared!-- to smack down Quitty McHalfGov.

"Please do not vote for Sarah Palin," said the naive speaker to a crowd of Palinbots.

Enjoy... and make sure to watch from about 3:10 until the very end, when the host sings "Kumbaya".

No, I'm not kidding:



Speaker: "You're gonna pull me off because I'm talking about Sarah Palin? Then you're the problem. .... I'm a punk? Because I'm talking about Sarah Palin?

Crowd member: "She's more of a man than you are."

Speaker: "You're the problem, sir!... You're an old senile fart, so back off!... Sarah Palin is a Republican and she's a part of the system. She couldn't even finish her time as governor of Alaska."

Around that time, a crowd member holds a big sign up to the speaker that reads, "Infil-traitor".

Speaker: "This is not the Sarah Palin movement, is it!?"

Apparently so. And what an ugly, splintered, unruly movement it is.

How's that free speechy thing workin' out for ya?

H/t: Coopster04

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts