By GottaLaff
Joe Scarborough:
The point is that conservatives can't hate like the Left and get the same pass from the MSM. We have to be more strategic.Responses, from Cody_K, cindyscott54 , and Shoq:
Sorry you consider dialogue "whining." Read my past tweets. Right wing anger is also destructive. That is exactly my point.
The Enraged Left has been awakened! I'm turning off the computer and turning on the Arsenal match. Work thru your anger, guys. You won.
I love these responses from the Left. They confirm that the Left thinks they are superior and all who oppose them are stupid. Funny stuff.
And yes. The far right is equally destructive and close-minded. Not a lot of grown ups out there anymore.
How funny that the open-minded left are the angriest and most intolerant of opposing views. Just read today's tweets here.
There are angry, arrogant types on both sides. The Left needs to challenge their haters just as I challenge haters on the right.
Don't talk to me about blind hatred Joe. I'm a lesbian in Florida. I feel it EVERYDAY.
You don't know what blind hatred is till you are a minority surrounded by armed right wingers.
You think we should maybe be a little more open to the idea of torture, Joe? A little more "tolerant"?
You're forever going to frame the torture debate as a left-right thing.... and not a right-wrong thing, huh.
Who challenged haters on the right, exactly? When did you do a show about Phelps, Haggee, Savage, or Crowley?
@joenbc's entire style of "debate" is to make judgmental assertions, accuse the left of being churlish, and rush off to his next venue.
