Thursday, April 30, 2009

A personal thank you to our readers

By GottaLaff

http://www.afamousartist.com/thank%20you.jpg
The three hour time difference always makes me late to the party, but, well, better late than never:

A big, fat, sincere, heartfelt thank you to all our generous, sweet, selfless, kind readers who were able to donate to TPC. I know that wasn't easy. I know the economy sucks and many of you are deeply affected by it, as are Paddy and me. So, I am more than aware that it couldn't have been easy to come up with even five dollars at a time like this.

That makes your generosity even more meaningful.

We have the best readers in the Blogosphere. Those of you who couldn't add to the pot have added something just as important: Your readership and input in Comments. To Paddy and me, that is just as important as a monetary donation.

Big hugs to all of you. Thank you so, so much.
https://www.sonshinecraft.com/catalog/images/50436%20mini%20thank%20you.jpg
Love, Laffy

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts