By GottaLaff
I watched Ed Schultz say this, and wondered if anyone else besides me felt like applauding:
Last night, MSNBC's Ed Schultz argued, "I think it's time to say it. This is no time for bi-partisanship, we need a liberal on the Supreme Court. ... Will President Obama put a liberal lion on the Supreme Court, and I mean no shame, no apologies. Or will he cave in when the Party of No starts crying about a consensus choice? May I remind Americans tonight, we had a consensus back in November, it was called an election. They lost. Elections have consequences. This is our time to shape the future of this country."
Visit msnbc.com for Breaking News, World News, and News about the Economy
By the way, can someone please explain how the Rushpublics can be so negative about a Supreme Court judge who has yet to be named?