Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Man and Superman

By GottaLaff


It's always so hard to ask for donations. Both Paddy and I don't feel at all comfortable with our hands out, but it's a necessary evil. Why? Well....

As you probably know, Paddy's still unemployed, so eating is becoming a luxury. I'm stuck in a job that pays less than $500 a month. You read that right. I essentially volunteer. See what we mean?

So, if you can, and if you are so inclined, please help by clicking on the widget here or on the right side of the blog. You can also always make a donation thru the direct PayPal button to the right.

Even the smallest donation, whether it be $5, $10, makes a difference. So would a million, but George Soros hasn't dropped by lately.

ADDED- If you'd like to contribute by check or money order, feel free to email us at thepoliticalcarnival at gmail dot com.

Thank you. You guys ROCK in a huge way. We lerve you endlessly. So much that I have to share this with you:

Obama Developing 'Baby Colleges' to Combat Poverty

"One day my mother told me Superman wasn't real. I was absolutely stunned and broke into tears and she thought it was because of how much I loved Superman. What she didn't recognize was that I realized that if there were no Superman then no one was coming to rescue us. And I always thought Superman would get around to the South Bronx once he took care of Lex Luthor and some of the other villains in the world."

"When I realized there was no Superman and nobody was coming, I thought that if I ever made it out and got an education I would make sure that at least for the children that I could touch they would never feel like they needed a superhero to save them."

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts