Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Margaret and Helen's excellent blogging adventure

By GottaLaff


I heard about this blog on the Stephanie Miller show. It's hosted by two older women with more stones than Gramm-pa McCain will ever have. Go. Now. Sample:

Look. I called Governor Palin a bitch. Some of you didn’t like that word and I really don’t care. I’ve been around the block a few times. Hell, in dog years I’m already dead so a little word like bitch is hardly cause for concern in my world. But when a crowd starts yelling “terrorist”, “kill him” and “Arab”… well that is entirely different and it’s time the guys driving this Straight Talk Express started using their heads for something other than hat racks. If you watch Palin doing her little performance at those rallies you quickly realize that she is either too stupid to see or just doesn’t care that her dog sled is going down a slippery slope. We can’t put that in the White House. We just can’t.

But McCain has only himself to blame. He brought that pitt bull in lipstick down from Alaska and turned her loose on the lower 48. This is what you get when you begin to pander to the fears of the most ignorant among us. Lesson learned: if you lie down with Palin, you’ll get up with fleas.

That’s all until the debate. Thanks for stopping by. I mean it.

We heart Margaret and Helen.

H/t: Kerry for photo

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts