Thursday, July 3, 2008

Tucker Carlson: "I hope he grabbed that Sandinista official by the face and ground it into the desk"

By GottaLaff



Here's a segment from Dan Abrams' show, Verdict. There are a couple of segments to watch for. One is Tucker Carlson saying this, in regard to the McTemper story I posted previously:
"You've got to be kidding!" he laughed. "Knock it off! That's the dumbest thing I've heard in so long! ... I hope he grabbed that Sandinista official by the face and ground it into the desk. They were monsters! ... I think America wants a president with some backbone!"
Nice killer instinct, Tuck. Maybe McTemper should put you on the ticket.

The other features a clip from The Daily Show about the C-Word story that our own Cliff Schecter broke, including a prominent plug for Cliff's book, The Real McCain.

And there's a special bonus about the spending habits of the ultra-extravagant Cindy McMealTicket, the epitome of the word "elitist".
[Huffington Post editor Roy ] Sekoff agreed, saying, "The hypocrisy ... comes when Karl Rove tries to paint Barack Obama as a country club elitist. ... Cindy McCain is the real deal. ... This is not going to go over well with the American people."
So many McTemper stories, so few media outlets.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts