Thursday, December 24, 2009

Ban Panels

By GottaLaff

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/45112000/jpg/_45112883_palin_afp466b.jpg

The other day I posted about two of my Alaskan blogger pals who were on the Barbie McLipSchmutz Big Book Signing Tour blacklist. I thought Barbie had personally hand chosen the lucky listers.

Well now, is my face Going Rouge!

It turns out it was the First Dude, aka Todd the Banner, who compiled said list. Via TPM:
We've now gotten Zaki's later report in an email sent to TPMMuckraker: "Just spoke to James Hastings, the manager who booted me from the Wasilla Center. The 'banned list' is just four names he wrote in a notebook after getting the names from Todd Palin. Yes Todd Palin. The shadow governor...."
That wiley compiley. I bet he knew all along his wifey-poo would get all the credit.

What an open-minded, inclusive, big tent couple they are. Both of them. All two of them. Together.

Why, one might even start referring to them as a Ban Panel.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts