Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tuesday Linkage


I wish MSNBC would find some different theme music for elections. I'm like a damn Pavlovian dog, jumping every time I hear it.

Possible therapy for long erections

Poll shows Salt Lakers most liberal of Utah cities and towns

Video- Worlds fastest man adopts fastest cat

Inventor who claimed to have seen Nessie dies

The Hill: Reid reassures the left Lieberman is on board
Sen. Joe Lieberman has reached a private understanding with Majority Leader Harry Reid that he will not block a final vote on healthcare reform, according to two sources briefed on the matter.

Study: Half of U.S. Kids on Food Stamps

Report: Gay couples similar to straight spouses

Camera found in bathroom of Christian bookstore

Processed food increases depression risk

Los Angeles Times: Healthcare provision seeks to embrace prayer treatments Backed by some of the most powerful members of the Senate, a little-noticed provision in the healthcare overhaul bill would require insurers to consider covering Christian Science prayer treatments as medical expenses.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts