Tuesday, November 3, 2009

NRA's LaPierre: People Arming In Case Politicians 'Attack'

By GottaLaff

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:jCdUdZIotVH-KM:http://mypieceoftail.com/Kid%20Tails/Be%20Afraid%20be%20very%20afraid.JPG

Obama's the president! He's a-gonna go door-to-door and take your firearms away!

Everyone should drop what they're doing and go gun shopping! Hurry!

To the tune "Deck the Halls":

Deck the halls with rounds of ammo, Rat-a-tat-a-tat tat tat tat tat.
'Tis the season to go BLAM-O! Rat-a-tat-a-tat tat tat tat tat:
Today's Washington Post has an interesting piece on skyrocketing sales of guns and ammo (12 billion—that's billion, with a b—rounds sold in the last year, up from 7 to 10 billion in an ordinary year).
Money line of the WaPo piece:

"I think it's Katrina. I think it's terrorism. I think it's crime. And I also think that it's people worrying about [whether] they'll be attacked by politicians," said Wayne LaPierre, executive vice president of the National Rifle Association. "They're suspicious, and justifiably so."

Interesting choice of words. And per the post, he's a guy who chooses his words carefully.

Once again, a reference back to Virginia ClusterFoxx's recent remarks:
Couple LaPierre's comment with the assertion by North Carolina GOP Rep. Virginia Foxx that healthcare reform is a greater threat to the United States than "any terrorist right now in any country."

The message all around? Be scared.

Oh, I'm a little scared, alright, but of people like LaPierre, not of our politicians.

Well, okay, except for Foxx, Bachmann, the 30 Rushpublic accessories to rape, The Boehner, [fill in the rest].

... and of those fools who take seriously people who think they're still politicians ::coughPalin!cough::

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts