Thursday, November 5, 2009

More corporate sponsored, right-wing anti-Semitism...

By GottaLaff


(click on image to enlarge)

I saw this earlier, but my friend Larisa Alexandrovna beat me to the punch on writing it up, so I'll post a few excerpts from her post, and suggest you go here to read the rest:

No matter the issue, be it tax cuts for the middle class or health care for all, the stupid (and/or paid for) are out protesting against their own best interests.

But stupidity has crossed the line into offensive propaganda.

The photo was taken at today's glue-sniffer rally by ThinkProgress' Lee Fang. The sign above reads “National Socialist Health Care: Dachau, Germany – 1945."

Fox News has aggressively promoted this rally and its talking heads, like Glenn Beck, have aggressively tried to tie health care reform to Nazism. Americans for Prosperity, a corporate front-group sponsored this event.

Please read the whole thing, and thank you Larisa.

I'm sickened by this, and it's long past time to stop these ignorant, bigoted hate-mongers.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts