By GottaLaff
Once again, my buddy Larisa
The drooling, knuckle-dragging racists calling themselves Americans are busy bashing Muslims and Islam over the Fort Hood shooting. It appears, however, that the shooter - who joined the military BEFORE 9/11 - right out of high school - was being harassed by the other soldiers. Indeed, we also now know that he was an American soldier, born and bred in the USA. He did not recently convert to Islam as some faux-news outlets are claiming. He was always a Muslim. So what made him suddenly go postal?
We are also now learning that he was allegedly afraid to be deployed because of the horrors of war and because he was afraid to go overseas with his harassers. The motive for the shooting seems to be that he simply went postal as a result of war and harassment. Yet the people who are busy bashing Muslims in reaction to the Fort Hood shooting are the exact type of people who harassed this man into a mental breakdown.
I am a Jew. But I have friends who are Muslim. I will always defend Muslims against this kind of hate as I would expect others to defend Jews against this type of hate. Extremism happens in all religions and political views. [...]
I am not excusing what the shooter did by any measure.
Please read the whole post here.