By GottaLaff

Extremism happens in all religions and political views. [...]I am not excusing what the shooter did by any measure.
See how reasonable and clear she is?
[A]ccording to professor of political science and professional fighter of 'teh Communistofascists' Don Douglas:How mature."And in response, Larisa Alexandrovna, who is one of the left's biggest race-baiting smear-merchants on the web - and now obviously an America-bashing terror-enabler - is excoriating those who are rightfully outraged at Obama's inappropriate nonchalance in a crisis deserving the deepest solemnity, "3, 2, 1... Attack Obama Over the Fort Hood Shooting" [...]
Yep, had to get the racist allegations in there. It's all about "race" and "hatred" with the Obama administration's apologists. Iran's going nuclear, unemployment's soaring past 10 percent, and this administration's own Department of Homeland Security -- as well as other federal officials and Army personnel -- knew of Nidal Malik Hasan's pyschological infirmities, and of his solidarity with Islamist suicide bombers. But for Larisa Alexandrovna, it's all about racist right-wing opportunism in attacking poor Obambi!"
I see he read Larisa's piece carefully, thoughtfully, and then proceeded to process it as any 4-year-old narrow-minded, ill-tempered, dim-bulb tantrumer would.
I bet he's a swell debater. Anyone can see he really listens and has the patience and understanding to examine both sides of any issue.
Larisa responds:
This is pretty typical of the extreme shrillitude we have to contend with now. Larisa can easily fend for herself, but I couldn't ignore this.The reaction to condemn all Muslims for this shooting is a reaction based in bigotry, not fact. That is what I am calling racist, not people outraged over the shooting - which would include me. But Douglas does not end with simply misleading what I wrote - once again - and basically calling me a terrorist. He also seems happy to show off his homophobia in an attack on right-wing, NON-glue sniffer Charles Johnson:
"Airhead" Alexandrovna joins her gay-flame man-crush buddy Charles Johnson in the radical left's terror-enabling hall of shame. See, "Charles Johnson Silent on Jihadi Evidence in Fort Hood Murder Rampage."
Wow. Seriously, Douglas is a professor of something? I don't know if Johnson is gay or not as I don't even know Johnson. [...] No my dear Don Douglas, the hall of shame on all counts is and continues to be yours.
America is overdue for a psychological tune-up.