Sunday, January 11, 2009

Shallow Thoughts: Obama draws 'em in edition

By GottaLaff


Today's Shallow Thought:
Based on the response to this post, which included this video from my YouTube page*, it's become even more apparent that President-elect Obama is a man who attracts people to him in the most inspiringly dee-lish and positive way.
That was today's Shallow Thought. Thank you for wading in.

*The chili video has already surpassed the initial numbers of my Bush-In-Mouth Disease, which won Most Popular Comedy Video of the Week (or something) on YouTube when I first posted it. And the comments have been fun and amazing... with the exception of three very negative and/or racist Commenters, one whom I've banned.

UPDATE: Since I posted this about 3 minutes ago, it seems a few more racists have dropped by my YouTube page. They've been banned, too, but what a shame these ignorant asses feel such hatred among so many other Commenters who are expressing complete joy.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts