By GottaLaff
From a pool report:"Bobbing their coffee cups"? I've heard of bobbing hair, and bobbing for apples, but coffee cups?
After three and a half hours at his transition office, PEOTUS Obama took another 6 minute ride through Washington, arriving at 1:57 pm at the nondescript soviet-style building at 15th and L street that houses the Washington Post.
Around 100 people -- Post reporters perhaps? -- awaited PEOTUS's arrival, cheering and bobbing their coffee cups.
Pool is holding in a van outside, while Mr Obama does his Washington Post interview, and will exercise enormous restraint by ending report before saying what [she] really thinks about this turn of events.
-- Helene Cooper, New York Times
Maybe the WaPos and their cups were responding to this Fox News report*:
Most people think that President-elect Barack Obama is meeting -- if not exceeding -- expectations so far, according to a FOX News poll released Thursday.*There's more to the poll than that, but I felt like using that part to make a point because I'm biased that way.
