By GottaLaff

Topps
The 90-card set features key moments in Obama's life, from his youth in Hawaii through his rise to power. Also features relatives and other allies.Relatives and "other allies"? I can speak from experience when I say that not every relative is an ally. And who are these "allies" they speak of? Sounds more like war games than card games.
To be sold in packs of six cards, including a sticker.
Ultimately, the new collection will provide Americans of all ages and persuasions with an entertaining and educational opportunity to share in a unique and hopeful event in our country's history.Of course, many think of Obama as the King of Hearts. I've already got dibs on Joker."The presidential election of Barack Obama is a milestone event destined to be written about and discussed for generations,” said Topps CEO Scott Silverstein. “Through the medium of its familiar trading cards, Topps is proud and honored to offer consumers with a one-of-a-kind keepsake of this remarkable moment."
The Topps 90-card series documents, in nearly 200 color photos and fact-filled text, Obama's only-in-America life story, beginning with his humble childhood and culminating with his incredible rise to the White House.
• Newsworthy appearances of influential public figures such as Oprah Winfrey, Caroline Kennedy and Bruce Springsteen
• A “first dog” redemption card which entitles fans to receive a printed Topps card featuring the to-be-determined White House pup
• A rare Obama card pictured in his Punahou High School basketball uniform – within a vintage 1978 Topps basketball card design
• Foil stamped inaugural parallel cards
• Silver foil sticker parallels which include powerful slogans and quotes as well as photographic imagery
I'll see your LabraDoodle and raise you an Oprah. You fold? Good thing, 'cause I'm tapped out.
h/t Mark.