By GottaLaff

"When I get out of here, I'm getting off the stage."Better yet, get on a stage, and get out of town.
-- President Bush, in his final press conference.
Quote Two:
In an interview on Fox News, President Bush confirmed he will write a book once leaving the White House -- evne though some say he should wait.Was that even a sentence? Of course not, it was his usual incoherent Palinesque jumble of spontaneously combusted attempts at words, but with less thought than is required to fall asleep.
The topic: "You know, I'm not quite exactly sure what it's going to be, but I'm toying with the idea of maybe describing the toughest decisions I had to make as President, and the context in which I made them."
The timing: "Well, I'll say two years and it will be four. I don't know. I mean, yes, I'd like to get it done. I am a Type A personality that -- you know, I require things to do, and I bet once I get going on this book, I'll be able to get 'er done."
As far as his Type A personality? More like Type F. As in Failure.