Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A Commenter wants us "left loons" to explain our support of "Barry Hussein Obama"

By GottaLaff

Maybe you'd like to help "Anonymous" understand our p.o.v. This Gramm-pa McCain advocate is asking us for clarification:

I find it hard to understand how you far left loons can ignore all the assoctiations of your messiah barry hussein obama. If one of you brainwashed turds could explain it to the normal american I think we would appreciate it. His 95% taxcut is a complete lie. Ayers, Wright, and the Chicago slumlord is enough to make anyone question something wouldn't it? But this bias liberal media is such a patsy for barry it makes me sick. Also you blame the republicans for everything, but forget that it was people like chris dodd, barney frank and the other democrats that defended fannie and freddies positions until the collapse. Apparently 49% of the people are stupid enough to vote for obama and I just don't get, please explain.
Well, gee, "Anonymous", since you asked, I'm pretty sure a few of us will be more than happy to accommodate you. After all, you did say "please"... after calling us "loons" and "turds". Who of us could ever refuse a polite, dignified, inoffensive request like that?

Your turn. Oh, and make sure you set an example by capitalizing proper names and using apostrophes when appropriate. Anonymous might learn something about being literate in future tirades.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts