Thursday, December 17, 2009

AUDIO- Sen. Nelson: Health care bill 'isn't sufficient'. Psst! Neither is Sen. Nelson

By GottaLaff

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Primetime/ht_Chloe1_090716_ssv.jpg

Who's impeding the Senate bill? Senator Ben is impeding the Senate bill! Who's our little impeder? Who's our snooky wookums who's doing his bestest to stwip wepwoductive rights fwom women? Attaboy!

Looky there how BenBen continues to let Americans die by being an obstructionist and potentially encourages the deaths of distraught women who must make heartbreaking decisions!

Who's Big Insurance's wittle man? Who's Big Pharma's Big Boy?

Oh Ben? No cookie for you:
Democratic Sen. Ben Nelson told a Nebraska radio station Thursday that he will not vote for the Senate health care bill as it stands because of concerns over insurance coverage for abortions and other unresolved issues. [...]

"If it is not at the point that I think it needs to be with the improvements that I'm pushing, and they've made a lot of them, then I will not vote on cloture on the motion to end debate," Nelson told KLIN on Thursday.


blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts