By GottaLaff
The Big Democratic Health Care Kerfuffle goes to MTP:
(click to enlarge)
An NBC spokesperson confirms that Axelrod will be on first, followed by Dean.
I wish the Dems could show a little more brotherly love. The squabbling isn't helping our cause. However...
My DVR will be set, I'll be in front of the Tee Vee Machine, blogging, tweeting, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.
Except that it will be 8 a.m. Yawn.
Except that I'll hear about it from all the east coasters before I ever get to watch.
But other than that...
I wish the Dems could show a little more brotherly love. The squabbling isn't helping our cause. However...
My DVR will be set, I'll be in front of the Tee Vee Machine, blogging, tweeting, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.
Except that it will be 8 a.m. Yawn.
Except that I'll hear about it from all the east coasters before I ever get to watch.
But other than that...
H/t: The Plum Line
