Thursday, December 17, 2009

Lieberman's Former Roommate Talks: "Sorry to see that Joe has become such a shallow husk of a man."

By GottaLaff



Your Daily Dose of BuzzFlash:
Joe Lieberman's Former Roommate Talks to BuzzFlash About the Healthcare Bill, 2012 and the Senator's Journey 'to the Dark Side'

So when I got a chance to talk to Lieberman's former roommate at Yale, writer David Wyles, I had to ask.

"I wish I knew. I think there are aspects of those theories that are true," Wyles told me (though he agreed with me that the Israel motive is far-fetched). "Certainly he holds a grudge against the Democratic Party."

And though the idea of Lieberman taking a job in the insurance or pharmaceutical industries amounts to the type of quid pro quo that would repel most of us, Wyles is pretty certain of that possibility.

"They can offer him a big job as a lobbyist or as an executive," he said. And Lieberman will take it: "He has become shameless."

He then said that Traitor Joe "used to have scruples". You'd never know, wouldja?

They haven't spoken for years now, and Wyles said he's "sorry to see that Joe has become such a shallow husk of a man."

Go read the rest here.

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts