Friday, June 26, 2009

VIDEO: Sarah Palin takes a shot at John Kerry's "long face"

By GottaLaff



Children, children... Stop that fighting right! Now! Or no Tee Vee face-time for either one of you:

She's visiting troops on a peacekeeping mission, but Sarah Palin Friday signaled Friday she's ready to go to battle with John Kerry, who reportedly made a joke earlier this week at her expense.

John Kerry, what have I told you about trying to be clever:

"Too bad if a governor [Sanford] had to go missing it couldn't have been the governor of Alaska," he said, according to the paper. "You know, Sarah Palin."

Sarah Louise Palin, how many times have I warned you that all those folksy barbs just make you look like a bigger idiot:

"Then Sen. John Kerry makes this joke, I don't know if you saw this, but he makes this joke saying, 'Aw shoot, of all the governors in the nation who disappeared, too bad it couldn't have been that governor from Alaska…'" she said.

"But the way he said it, he looked quite frustrated, and he looked so sad, and I just wanted to reach out to the TV and say, 'John Kerry, why the long face?'"

Palin is overseas visiting Alaska National Guard troops on a peacekeeping mission.

Tsk, tsk. Honestly, the two of you. Just wait till your critics get home. You will be so grounded!

blog comments powered by Disqus

Recent Posts