By GottaLaff

UPDATE: Seems this is one of those parodies I get sucked into. However, so did a lot of other people, including our own Broadway Carl. Thank you for clearing that up, Carl. And thank you to Commenter sgwhiteinfla.
UPDATE #2, from the "fake Jack Kimble" (that'srightnate), via Tweet to me:
UPDATE #2, from the "fake Jack Kimble" (that'srightnate), via Tweet to me:
Big time apology!! I'm going out of town at 6AM tomorrow, but just saw you put my parody site up on your blog. I am so sorry. Not your fault. I'm very sorry for the mix up.*Hey, I'm fine with this. It's hilarious! Thanks, Nate, and no worries. See you on Twitter.
See that series of tweets just above (click to enlarge)? What an interesting exchange between my Twitter buddy, VNDNBRG, and Rep. Jack Kimble. Rep. Kimble isn't VNDNBRG's representative, but he did push enough buttons to get my pal to tweet him.
Go here to read more Tweets by Kimble, where his bio says:
He's a real pip.
Interesting note: Kimble only has 58 followers as of now. To compare, I have about 1400. If he thinks his position on health care is going to win votes, he may want to think twice. It's not even winning him followers.
Here are a few more of his tweets, found on his page linked above:
Go here to read more Tweets by Kimble, where his bio says:
He's a real pip.
Interesting note: Kimble only has 58 followers as of now. To compare, I have about 1400. If he thinks his position on health care is going to win votes, he may want to think twice. It's not even winning him followers.
Here are a few more of his tweets, found on his page linked above:
All that and a rip-snortin', knee-slappin' sense of humor, too. What a find. *And what a fake, el oh el.
- Corporations are people too. I have very good friends who lobby for the insurance and pharmaceutical industries
- Obama needs to be a man and with our moral authority & our allies in S. Arabia and Egypt demand free elections in all Middle East countries
- Why won't Obama deny any role in murdering stimulus critic Mark Sanford? Wouldn't an innocent man proclaim this?
- I am overjoyed to hear that Mark Sanford is OK. I apologize to the President for accusing him of murder, but you have to admit he had motive
- We will not interfere with your relationship with you family HMO or your family doctor...unless you want to gay marry him or something
- Just a note--Some confusion out there. MILF means Mom I'd Legislate For.